Hello Guest Welcome to imvu-avatars.englishboard.net We have 158 Members & 1494 Messages in 222 Topics

HomePortalGallerySearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

IMVUPay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
iSkype
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 491
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: IMVUPay   Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:19 am

Do you want more IMVU Credits for your money? Or to sell IMVU Credits direct to IMVU users for real cash? Anyone can use IMVUPay, whether buying or selling IMVU Credits! Register for a free account and try us out today.

Xenina
Cool Newbie
Cool Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 4
Mood :
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: IMVUPay   Fri May 29, 2009 5:47 am

So, IMVUPay.com has dropped off the planet and unfortunately for me I had quite a bit of money in their system when it happened. I really wish they had warned members before dropping off the web. Their old site cache says:

"NEWS!! PLEASE READ!
We regret to inform our wonderful members that IMVUPay will be shutting down. Things have been extremely hard pressed on our small team to keep this site functioning with little to no budget and we would like to personally apologize to our users for any misunderstandings and/or inadequate service you have received.
We do have some exciting news for you though: IMVUPay has been purchased! We have been told that they will be incorporating our clients to their new website, which is very user-friendly, and all the old accounts will be reconciled. We hope this will help to clear up any issues we may have had in the past. Thank you for all of your loyalty to us, we hope you will show the same level of energy to the new management.
Best Wishes,
Phil + Chad
PS: Please remember to keep checking here for updates."

Does anyone know who these Phil & Chad guys are and when they might be setting up their site again. I am really annoyed that I had to get the note through a cache of the site, as their actual site is not even forwarding to a blog or something. That is ridiculously lame. It is not expensive to redirect a domain. I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://avatars.imvu.com/Xenina
cindypoo

Female
Number of posts : 163
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: IMVUPay   Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:39 pm

imvu pay just makes me sick grrr :(
I have way to much to say about them but I will hold my tongue lol!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMVUPay   

Back to top Go down

IMVUPay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IMVU Avatars :: IMVU General Info :: Credit Resellers-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum